- Here are businesses who are members of GO-NH. Please support them all!
- At each Annual Meeting, the BoD creates these committees, and can create more during the year, or dissolve any of these. All committees "expire" and must be created and voted on again by the BoD at the next annual meeting, except the Shooting Sports Program, which is a standing committee.
The person chairing the committee is listed first, followed by the committee members in no particular order.
GO-NH members are encouraged to volunteer and serve on most of the committees.
- These are the sportsmen's clubs who support GO-NH by joining the organization. Please support them by joining if they are in your area.
- Here's a membership application you can print and send in to GO-NH.
Officers and Directors
- GO-NH has as many as 21 Directors at Large, one third of whom are elected by the membership each year for three-year terms. The five principal officers, who may also be Directors at Large, are elected by the directors annually, and also serve as members of the Board of Directors. Other offices may be created and filled by the Board, including Second (and more) Vice President, Assistant Treasurers, etc., as deemed necessary. Honorary Directors are elected by the BoD, and it is a lifetime office.
- The Official Charter of Gun Owners of New Hampshire, Inc. GO-NH's charter defines what it is, and what it does to help the citizens of New Hampshire.
- The committee who takes care of this site.
Web Site Charter
- GONH's Official Charter is supported through the use of modern technology. Its web site charter describes the purposes set forth for the official Gun Owners of New Hampshire web site.